is it safe to sell bitcoins with paypal ?

manos7
Contributor
Contributor

can anyone inform me the rules about selling bitcoin or bitcoin mining contracts on e bay via paypal.? the block chain transaction (link) is verified by paypal ? should i record the transactions or what ? should i make business account ? anyone can help me? thank u very much.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @manos7,

Thank you for posting in the community! I'm happy to help with some information.

Bitcoin sales are not permitted through PayPal. The sale of currency in general is not allowed. You can read more about prohibited activities in the Acceptable Use Policy and the User Agreement, which can be found by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

manos7
Contributor
Contributor

so https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antminer-L3-L3-SCRYPT-Mining-Contract-24-hour-Blocks-600MH-s-15/12288219028... all this guys paying with paypal are illegal and u do nothing ?! e bay supports mining contracts and digital products , paypal is the main provider of the sales on e bay SO  why u say that is not supported

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

some one who offers such service has already been hit with claims of item not received!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

read Olivia's response,it is for all currencies,not just bit coins.

the listing you show is for mining contract for 24 hours,not coins.

is it really profitable to mine,or should the money be better spent buying the coin outright?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

should I buy this 24 hours contract,if I mine zilch,should I file item not received?

Login to Me Too

manos7
Contributor
Contributor

im waiting the answer of moderator. ALL THAT GUYS THEY have been hit for refund ? and they sell ? i dont think so ! SO keep the **bleep** for ur selfs guys and make the statment clear because we need to know 🙂 E BAY AGREE TO SELL IT SO PAYPAL SHOULD SPLIT FROM E BAY  OR    make a clear statement ! IS MINING CONTRACT LEGAL OR PAYPAL HAS PROBLEM WITH THAT !? 

@Whac-A-Mole wrote:

should I buy this 24 hours contract,if I mine zilch,should I file item not received?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@manos7 wrote:

im waiting the answer of moderator. ALL THAT GUYS THEY have been hit for refund ? and they sell ? i dont think so ! SO keep the bulsh1t for ur selfs guys and make the statment clear because we need to know 🙂 E BAY AGREE TO SELL IT SO PAYPAL SHOULD SPLIT FROM E BAY  OR    make a clear statement ! IS MINING CONTRACT LEGAL OR PAYPAL HAS PROBLEM WITH THAT !? 

@Whac-A-Mole wrote:

THE  MODERATOR HAS ALREADY GIVEN YOU THE ANSWER,WHAT DO YOU WANT?

BREAKFAST IN BED?

Login to Me Too

manos7
Contributor
Contributor

YEA IM PAYING PAYPAL BECOUSE I AM THE **bleep** CLIENT ANT I WANT SOME **bleep** ANSWERS. ITS SO SIMPLE. I ASKED FOR MINING CONTRACTS I ATTACHED LINK AND I JUST W8ING FOR AN ANSWER . so yes  i want breakfast on bed dude. and if u have problem with that call my lawyer . i did 2 questions ! 1 why they sell on e bay with category mining contracts and what is the policy of paypal on that. so if u are retard and u dont understand the diffrence about a coin and a mining contract , cry me a river.  dont tell me again that is illegal when paypal is co operating with e bay and e bay has category for this item..... if u dont know to answer just say that u dont know dont be greedy kid

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

yes,Sir,I AM crying a river now.

You show us an Ebay listing of mining contract,some dude is offering to mine scrpt coins for you for 24 hours for 49.99 ?

but they are selling a service,not a virtual product like bit coins or altcoins.

you can report the seller to Ebay if you think it should not be allowed.

like any service offered accepting PAYPAL,he is not getting any seller protection,and buyer of his service can file item not received and get his m oney,if he is disenchanted that the machine fails to produce any satisfactory results.

There are services which will be your middleman ,I came across some ,dont recall the name,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.