iresherbs is a fraudulent seller

crsinger
Contributor
Contributor

Per Case ID :5157846182

Seller ID <removed>

Request reason :Request for return

If I do not get a refund, I will fill a police, FED, and Civil suit on EBAY, PAYPAL, and iresherbs. iresherbs has over 170+ negatives and sent be a partial order and now they want me to pay  for shipment back. EBAY/PayPal supports this fraudulent seller, and I am upset with them for letting this occur. DON"T buy from this seller they are apparently corrupt on many transactions. Cliff <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crsinger

Naming and shaming is not allowed on this forum.

If you file a dispute for item received but not as described then paypal do not deal in part refunds, you have to send the whole lot back to the seller at your own expense then you get a refund of the original payment. If you had activated the link 'return shipping on us' BEFORE you made the transaction then paypal may help you with return costs.

Instead of going to the FBI and police...   Smiley Wink  try reading up on buyer protection in the user agreement, the user agreement that you agreed to when you opened your paypal account.

>>

Important: You may be required to return the item to the seller or other party specified by PayPal as part of the settlement of your claim.  PayPal’s Purchase Protection program does not entitle you to reimbursement for the return shipping costs that you may incur.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.