icoolgadgets

snickereater
Contributor
Contributor

Item order from ICOOLGADGETS was paid through paypal but item ordered was never received.  Does anyone have experience with ordering from ICOOLGADGETS?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

chalkitup1700
New Community Member

I have also ordered from this company and not received my item.  I have now made 9 attempt to contact them to no avail.

Login to Me Too

ksapora

DO NOT BUY them ... they are RIP OFFER company!

Login to Me Too

Jeff4955
Contributor
Contributor

I received my item (TV Box) the end of November. It is NOT ready to use as shipped. I fooled with it for several hours but could not get it to work. 

I sent them an email and got one response back a few days later (Dec 8th). Their instructions were to watch a few you tube videos and follow the instructions. Still no luck and after that, they refused to respond to my emails and there IS NO phone number. These guys are in Indonesia.

I filed a claim with PayPal on Jan 2nd and finally got an email from Icool on the 10th asking me to close the case and they would replace my box. Fat chance I'm going to fall for that. (If you close your case with PayPal there is NO reopening it). Now the resolution center wants me to ship the item to the return address that these guys provided PayPal and it is in Indonesia. I believe the shipping cost will be more than the item is worth. When it was shipped to me, it came from an address in Idaho which is where I think I should return it to, but I have to deal with the Resolution Center. If I send the item back with tracking, and Icool acknowledges they received it, PayPal will refund my money.

Icools idea of making me ship this half way around the world is their method of discouraging returns. I am in Oregon and their warehouse is only 650 miles from here. These guys are CROOKS! The advertisement says "Satisfaction Guaranteed". Not even close.

Login to Me Too

Jeff4955
Contributor
Contributor

Continued....The resolution center says they asked for a US return address but were not provided one. That means my first option is to ship the worthless box to Indonesia and waste more money. Option 2 is to file a claim direct with my bank (Chase) who issued my credit card. I am now processing that paperwork.

For all of you who never received your merchandise, You Need to File a Claim with PayPal! If PayPal gets enough complaints, they can issue refunds and they will STOP processing transactions with Icool.... These people are THIEVES!

Login to Me Too

Pickles65
New Community Member

I ordered a theatre box witt95m on jan7,2018 it was posted on jan. 15.2018. charged on my chase card in the amount of  $88.18.

have not received tracking number . they said it would be 7-21 days it has now been exactly 21 days and nothing.

wrote:

Item order from ICOOLGADGETS was paid through paypal but item ordered was never received.  Does anyone have experience with ordering from ICOOLGADGETS?

Login to Me Too

borntoridefl
New Community Member

I bought a tvbox from icoolgadgets. used paypal to pay for. bought on 12-27-2017 they took payment on that day from paypal. I have not received my order from them. I have wrote four emails to them with no response. no phone number. it has been five weeks and I cannot even get a response from company. there customer service stinks. never again. if I new it had to come from out of country I never would have bought.they make the ad look like it is comimg from America. what a joke. I would never tell anyone to buy from them.

Login to Me Too

georgem1163
Contributor
Contributor

I olso have not received my item. It has been 8 weeks from the order date. When I look at my order # it says none are found. What ba jip joint. Paypal should stop people like this and refund our money.

Login to Me Too

gladsong
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the tv box on Jan. 7th but have still, as of Feb. 15, not received it. And no respons to my contacting their customer service other than the automatic replies where I even get a case# which only give false hope. It doesn’t feel good when you’re ignored and sense you’ve been misled. I will definately try to use all the rights using Paypal includes and try to get my money back. And I agree with other responses on this tread that we need to put pressure on Paypal. They need to discontinue Coolgadget.com from using their services since they are being used to cheat and mislead people. I will, of course, let this thread know if, by any chance, the ordered and payed for tv box appears and work as advertised. But as of right now I feel cheated and regret that I fell for their ad on Facebook.
Login to Me Too

gladsong
Contributor
Contributor
Today I have actually received the tv box and it works. I ordered early January, it seems they sent it March 14 after I sent several customer requests saying I didnt’t receive the item or got the tracking info. On March 20 their Customer Service responded by email with the tracking info. But I have just barely checked the product out. I watched parts of a youtube-video, opened the netflix-app, opened a browser after I entered my wifi-info and set the time-zone. I will write another comment here when I have tried to use it more.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.