how to appeal - resolution center doesnt make any sense

Micro2
New Community Member

Ordered Xmas sweater (green, xl, long sleeve) seller sent tee-shirt medium in blue. Tried to contact seller by paypal referral email, sellers website and by their customer service emails (no phone numbers available to contact) with no response.  Filed product dispute and Paypal said product delivered was as described. I have all the documents and pics to prove otherwise.  Paypal didnt ask for pictures, documents or any other information. Was waiting to see sellers comments in resolution center but none posted and Paypal didnt ask for any other information. So how do I appeal, (no appeal button as someone suggested) or do I have to call in?

For something as simple as a wrong product shipped by a non-responsive seller, you'd think Paypal decision would be easy.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Stufftough
New Community Member

I have an issue with a seller promising coaching lessons then the seller banned me from the group forum and I did not see all the coaching lessons, this qualifies as product not received AND description of product does not match, but I can only select ONE of those options. Why can I not select both?

Furthermore I have documents to back up my claims and I can see during the resoultion that there is a way to add documents to my case. But I SEE NO WAY OF ANYTHING TO CLICK ON TO ADD DOCUMENTS TO MY CASE! Where is the link or option to add files? I looked and looked but could not find any.

I also could never see what the sellers response was, as though paypal would not let me see what they typed. I then submitted an appeal and Paypal has denied that appeal with NO EXPLANATION AS TO WHY. Just awful customer service from Paypal. And I am out $222 on coaching lessons that did not meet my expectations.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.