fraud transaction to paypal: PAYPALSI77

jackie123a
New Community Member

Hello, I decided to write a post because I see another post about PAYPALSI77 taking out money. I actually do not have a paypal account but starting from September 29 of 2017, I have had numerous unauthorized transfers to this account totaling $146.38 currently. Is there anything I can do? I called my bank but they are useless.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JohnSykes
Contributor
Contributor

Pay pal is the thief - rob folks and then accuse them of fraud afterwards.

"-Pay pal balance was 200$+++
-I Deposited 150$ of my pay pal balance into my bank account (the bank account pay pal constantly begs for access too). 

-Pay pal then takes 150$ of my pay pal balance, then charges my linked bank account 150$ to pay itself with....   

You can't afford a 12 yr old gamer to write that simple code for you? What in the hell are you idiots smoking???

Oh and then their auto bot will not allow me access into my main PayPal account due to their own lack of understanding simple html...   -300$ and soon to be 4 overdraft charges added to my losses...  someone hire a hacker for these **bleep**heads, then at least one of them will have a **bleep**ing clue.....

My bank opens in 4 hours, and i intend to be there to inform them of the theft and precisely how paypal's failure in proper coding is responsible for the crime.

No telling how many folks have been robbed by paypal in the past 20 yrs..."

Login to Me Too

nineallem
New Community Member

Me too FEb 6th 2018 

Someone do something about this. 

Login to Me Too

JohnSykes
Contributor
Contributor

I have 8 screenshots of my online bank account statement showing constant changes being made and transactions being added , altered, and removed repeatedly..... I am still locked out of my main PayPal account. Someone from PayPal needs to contact me immediately, im through trying to reach their support team.

Trying to hide their act of theft - by purposely writing a code that breaks bank policies.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi everyone, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you're all seeing unauthorized activities with your financial institutions that involve PayPal payments. If you have unrecognized charges on your credit card or bank statements but not on your PayPal accounts, we want to address the issue as soon as possible. Please contact our customer support team so we can investigate!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.