fingerlings

vincent13
New Community Member

is anyone had a promblem with steel dragon.i placed 2 orders and have not received them its been about 50 days

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@grandma-98

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

TammyDaSilva
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I ordered; they did not arrive.  Tried to contact seller, no response. I put in a claim to Paypal, they are reviewing.  Items arrived today, cheap knock offs. I've changed my claims.

Login to Me Too

CatPope
New Community Member
I ordered some Selt 7 and have never received them.
Login to Me Too

Asweet
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered fingerlings and they are NOT authentic as decribed. I filed a claim.

Login to Me Too

Primgal44
New Community Member

Hi I ordered some fingerlings from a post on facebook.  I have not received them yet and have tried to contact company through the email listed with no rsponse.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I ordered on 9/20/17 so it's getting close to 2 months.  

Login to Me Too

temp201906201u
New Community Member
I’m in the exact same issues. I’ve requested a refund
Login to Me Too

Crystal9
New Community Member
I ordered on OCT 7th 2017. So frustrating! They won't answer my emails. How do you request a refund? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

LittleOllie
Open a case with Paypal then escalate it as soon as you can
Login to Me Too

Kpalumbi
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a couple fingerlings from this side and I was charged but never received the merchandise. It’s been over a month. Any suggestions on how to track them?
Login to Me Too

Kebow
I filed a complaint with PayPal which was denied. I ordered a long time ago. I came home tonight to a smashed box called a happy monkey. I can't even believe this junk they sent me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.