fingerlings

vincent13
New Community Member

is anyone had a promblem with steel dragon.i placed 2 orders and have not received them its been about 50 days

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

Dugmelr

I too order a Magic Slicer on Oct. 21 and a have not received any communication from seller.  I’ve sent an email to them and no reply.

what action should I take next?

Login to Me Too

TBHall4322
Contributor
Contributor

I have opened a Case with PayPal's Resolution Center and sent a message to the Seller via the Case.  If the Seller does not respond, I will escalate the case to PayPal by December 11.

Login to Me Too

Carlbur
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I ordered mine on Oct 17th and no sign from saler except the payment taken...

Login to Me Too

Carlbur
Contributor
Contributor
I reply order confirmation email received on Oct 17th yesterday, then I received a reply this morning about shipment will be send today... more to follow !
Login to Me Too

TBHall4322
Contributor
Contributor

Great news!  Maybe there's hope after all.  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

TBHall4322
Contributor
Contributor

Have you received your Slicer?

Login to Me Too

Johnsonshouse4
New Community Member

I ordered 3 slicers on October 6th. Sent them 4 emails and never heard anything from them. Very poor customer service.

Login to Me Too

craigmcbee
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  I thought it strange that immediately after the transaction I didn't recieve any order confirmation from the company or any shipping information.  

Login to Me Too

williams12
New Community Member

I ordered the same thing on October 23. I have not received anything either.

Login to Me Too

vghall
New Community Member

ordered mine on October 14 and nothing but payment taken.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.