fingerlings

vincent13
New Community Member

is anyone had a promblem with steel dragon.i placed 2 orders and have not received them its been about 50 days

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

Megley
New Community Member
It has been over 90 days for mine. I filed a dispute in PayPal said the seller has proof they were delivered when they weren’t they closed my keys and will not refund me. I’m very upset with PayPal at this point because apparently they don’t protect you for anything.
Login to Me Too

azleah
New Community Member
I ordered two fingerlings from this site and never got them. I have had to request a refund from PayPal as I ordered in August and have received no reply from vendor.
Login to Me Too

beknmike
New Community Member
I emailed the company 7 weeks after placing the order (on 9/27) and this is the response I received: Tomorrow Stuff (Tomorrow Stuff) Nov 8, 14:05 +07 Dear Becky‍, We have been trying our utmost but just handled a certain amount of orders. Although we tried very hard digging everywhere for the supplies, there seems to be only a few factories are capable of making those Fingerlings Baby Monkey. Our factory is working against the clockwise to keep up with the demands for this holiday season. We are sorry that we can't keep my promise of earlier delivery for your order. We know this is so frustrating and unacceptable. Your understanding would mean the world to us now. All purchased items are under packaging and on the way to you. Please kindly wait for several days the parcel will soon reach you. Please do us a favor, we promise your order will come at our earliest. Thank you, Support Team
Login to Me Too

Kebow
I got the same response. PayPal denied my claim for my money back. Then I came home tonight to a smashed Happy Monkey. It is not a fingerling like they advertised.
Login to Me Too

rjrealtor
Contributor
Contributor

This company has turned out to be a scam. Thousands of us have never received an order and you can no longer reach the company. Unfortunately your product is never coming.

Login to Me Too

LittleOllie
Ours finally arrived today after 2 months and it’s FAKE! we already had a case open for goods not received, now changed to goods not as described. The one that’s arrived is called Happy Monkey, looks like a fingerling but clearly isn’t. Waiting on a refund
Login to Me Too

LoriH13
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me!! Took forever and NOT a Fingerling!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jen305
New Community Member

Me too!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Lbaxter462
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the same situation. I ordered a so called Fingerling on September 7 and still haven’t received anything. I have notified the company several times and they just kept apologizing. I had paid with PayPal and they have denied my request for a refund.
Login to Me Too

Kambrilyn
Why is PayPal denying the requests?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.