fingerlings

vincent13
New Community Member

is anyone had a promblem with steel dragon.i placed 2 orders and have not received them its been about 50 days

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

Momofboys3
Contributor
Contributor
We had the same issue.
Login to Me Too

Labrat1
Got mine but boxes were so damaged there was no way to give as gifts... contacted them no answer... contacted PayPal got answer of... they wanted me to pay to ship them back to Hong Kong and then they would return my funds. Right!!! They had already ripped me off of $42 US for 2 Uter crap... scammers !!!
Login to Me Too

Kebow
I had the same exact issue. I filed a complaint for my money back with PayPal and it was denied. I come home tonight to a smashed up Happy Monkey in my mailbox. It is not a Fingerling which is what they advertised and showed pictures of. I don't even know what to do at this point.
Login to Me Too

Jen305
New Community Member

So I ordered these in September and finally got them this week....they are totalt Fakes!!!! "HAppy Monkey" - they don't interact the way they are supposed to. The paint is so crappy and peeling off. This is ridiculous! 

Login to Me Too

dbrhrgrs
New Community Member

I ordered 2 Fingerlings Baby Monkey on 9/23, over 2 months ago, and they have not been delivered.  I emailed them at <removed>, requesting either a refund or for them to tell me the delivery date.  After, I looked up their email on Spokeo.  It said the email address belongs to this Asain group on Facebook called "Tin Hoc Clb".  I am wondering if we have all been swindled.  Or, because it is shipping internationally, it is being delayed.  Has anyone found an answer yet?

Login to Me Too

Lbaxter462
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered one on 9/7/17 and have not received anything as of today 12/4/17. I opened a case with PayPal and they have denied my request for reimbursement. That was the whole reason I paid through them. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

TBHall4322
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a green 12-in-1 Magic Slicer from a merchant titled STEEL DRAGON for $34.95 back on October 16, 2017.  It is approaching one month since my order and I have received nothing nor have I received any communication from the merchant that my item is being/has been shipped.  I have e-mailed the merchant, but have received no response.

Has anyone else ordered anything from, or had dealings with this merchant?

Login to Me Too

Coquette
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same the 12 in 1 Magic slicer but ordered 3 for Christmas never received it . I've emailed no response
Login to Me Too

TBHall4322
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response, Coquette.  How long ago did you order the slicers?

Login to Me Too

Coquette
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered October 10 2017
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.