fingerlings

vincent13
New Community Member

is anyone had a promblem with steel dragon.i placed 2 orders and have not received them its been about 50 days

Login to Me Too
62 REPLIES 62

michema132
Same for me, ordered on nov 4th still waiting. Sent 3 emaIls to seller and no news!
Login to Me Too

Carlbur
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone,

received my order (3) this week!

Login to Me Too

TBHall4322
Contributor
Contributor
Well, I finally did receive the slicer. Unfortunately, the item was damaged. So now I'm faced with returning it and trying to get my money back. 😬 I will never buy anything from STEEL DRAGON again!
Login to Me Too

countrymusic
Contributor
Contributor
So I am having the same issue I ordered mine on Nov 16 and haven’t heard or received anything? Should I do something or jus continue to wait? How long has it taken everyone to get there order from steel dragon? Any advice is appreciated?
Login to Me Too

TBHall4322
Contributor
Contributor

It took about 5-6 weeks before I finally received mine.

Login to Me Too

GeeMaw77

I ordered two items from Steel Dragon in November this year and have not received the items nor a reply from the email I sent to them.   I ordered the slicer on Nov 27th and the 4Seasons Smart windshield cover, actuallly two of those, on Nov 18th.  This company was paid thru PayPal.  I think this company needs to be investigated!  I am going to try and get my money back. I think I saw the ads on Face Book.

Login to Me Too

ksimmo2

Same here! I ordered a winshield cover on 11/5; it's 12/15 and I still don't have shipment confirmation! I've failed a complaint with the AG's office. PayPal is unresponsive.

Login to Me Too

Kambrilyn
There is at least one other open topic about this company. I ordered a Fingerling in September. Have received nothing. At least 40 others are the same. But for some reason paypal is denying everyone's request for refund. I haven't heard back on mine yet.
Login to Me Too

Jayrgee
New Community Member
I placed an order on October 4th...was charged to my credit card and haven't received them as yet. Reached out to this company a few times for status of order and haven't received a reply. Aggravating!
Login to Me Too

Asweet
Contributor
Contributor

no trade mark anywhereno trade mark anywhere675E80B8-2225-4A6D-AD25-E1CE813D1BFC.jpeg76EA1F5F-3D23-4C17-998B-140DF2D612EE.jpegCF1599BA-2911-408B-8673-BE232F02D404.jpegme too it took almost two months to arrive and when it did they were not fingerlings. they are not trademarked anywhere. I opened a pay pal claim and it has since been closed. i recieved email stating i would recieve a full refund. the infirmation I am reading in oaypal is extremly confusing some says yes your refunded and some of it says we did not decide in your favor. I do have the email saying that decided in my favor. still not sure as the noney has not gone back to my credit card. tommorrow land has since removed the item from their site. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.