eBay buyer filed "unauthorized" claim.

yelawolf
Contributor
Contributor

I sold something, with tracking, and shipped to buyer's confirmed address that was listed on Paypal. Now, she claims it was "unauthorized" and my paypal account is negative. Item is in her country, on it's way to her.

Will paypal result be in my favor?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There no seller protection until online tracking shows delivered.

If your item was eligible for seller protection and you complied with all aspects of seller proteciton then contact PayPal support to appeal.  Item must show delivery first.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@DPCreations wrote:

There no seller protection until online tracking shows delivered.

If your item was eligible for seller protection and you complied with all aspects of seller proteciton then contact PayPal support to appeal.  Item must show delivery first.

for unauthorised transaction,she would qualify for seller protection by proving she has shipped,not necessarily delivered and the item is eligible for seller protection.

all she need is to prove she has shipped like a shipping label,tracking shows it has been picked up by the carrier.

Login to Me Too

yelawolf
Contributor
Contributor

Got this from Paypal just now:

"We have completed our investigation of the transaction below and were unable to find evidence of unauthorized access to the buyer’s account. This case was denied to the buyer and no funds were recovered from your account."

I am so happy! Paypal has failed me in the past.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.