cheapestgamecards.com

pjwillett
New Community Member

wondering if anyone has experience with this seller? I ordered xbox live from there intending to give as a present for christmas. Order date was 12/8 the invoice date was dated 9/12 and a note in the documents stated that after 99 days the code would be eliminated. I haven't been able to get info from them to relieve my mind. can someone comment on this situation?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

File a dispute for item not received while you still have a chance to get your money back.

Login to Me Too

pmill105
Contributor
Contributor

In spite of what the previous poster said, I've researched them a little bit and they actually have really good reviews(Fun fact: Their customer service reviews destroys PayPal's). What you're seeing is probably a bug or technical issue, I'd suggest you call them and/or PayPal up to get it resolved before filing any dispute or claim. Now, if that fails, of course the only thing you can/should do is file a disbute and get a refund. Here's their phone number: <removed>

Login to Me Too

JB91
New Community Member
I wasted my money on a 1 year Xbox live code. I couldn’t redeem it initially because it was blocked from use in the USA. I finally tried with a VPN but it said the code was already used. I contacted Xbox support and they verified it was used by someone other than me. Don’t risk buying from these guys, just pay a little more at a legitimate site.
Login to Me Too

noisevault
New Community Member
<removed>

Company ripped me off. Sold me an already used game code.

BUYER BEWARE.

Contacted them. Their response was "The code was already used, sorry." No refund. No help.

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community guidelines.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.