can sellers cancel my "item not received" dispute by providing tracking?

jlayy23
Contributor
Contributor

can sellers cancel my "item not received" dispute by providing tracking? Ive opened a case on paypal becuse the seller has not sent out my package (its been two months) and every time i ask her to, she always has an excuse and now that ive opened a case she told me that if she creates a label on here for the transaction that my dispute will be cancelled. Is that true? Ive spoken to a bunch of people and they said they been scammed by her too and that even if she buys a label, she wont ship out the items and shes just file for a refund with USPS to get the money back.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

she has to enter the trcking number to the dispute.

why dont you escalate to PAYPAL review now,if she cant come up with a tracking or tracing does not show delivered,you win

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

she has to enter the trcking number to the dispute.

why dont you escalate to PAYPAL review now,if she cant come up with a tracking or tracing does not show delivered,you win

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

seller can only respond to a dispute,he cannot close or cancel,only the buyer or PAYPAL CAN.

But seller can escalate to Paypal review if he thinks he can win like tracking shows it has been delivered,so the payment would be released.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.