buy items not received need refund

Jackphou1
Contributor
Contributor

I bought  SK II in   OREGON USA,   $180.70  CAD  till now  still not received i open case at E bay the case is closed  and sent to  Pay pal  but the case is closed last 3 days. I want to re open new case to dispute  but can not get it  i try but still can not  open new case. Please help me  what to do. Try to E mail to Service Pay pal but  it is not helpful

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you open a paypal dispute?

Did you open one for non receipt?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jackphou1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i tried so many times but still can not open dispute case  hopefully my case won't expire soon.    Any one  can take my case and talk to Someone in Pay pal meeting  or cases happened  like mine(buy items not received and no refund neither)  can not trust any web site  even buy  or payment. Thank you for  replying my message

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jackphou1

First you say you opened a dispute and it closed.

Then you said it was on ebay and passed to paypal.

Then you say your dispute is open.

So which is it at the moment.

Do you have an OPEN dispute on Ebay.

Do you have an OPEN dispute on Paypal.

Are either of them CLOSED.

Have either of them been escalated to a claim?

What option did you select when you opened your paypal dispute?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jackphou1
Contributor
Contributor

Today  i call Customer service at E bay,  E bay resolution  can not re open the case then send me to  Pay pal   but  Customer service  take my case number  and leave me on the phone without saying  any words  . It is nice  of her  ?????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.