Wrong address

Evas6712
Contributor
Contributor
I sent this customer some items she bought she claims she never received them. So them i ask her for her address shr says no then i tell her yhe unit number she put and says how do you know she says its the wrong one let me go back and change it could you send me another set well she opened a case and the funds are on hold
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I really can't understand your explanation.

You need to ship to the buyer's address which is displayed on the details page of the payment.

If you ship to THAT address and tracking shows delivered, then you are OK.

If you ship to an address which is not the buyer's confirmed PayPal address, then you have no seller protection.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@DPCreations wrote:

I really can't understand your explanation.

You need to ship to the buyer's address which is displayed on the details page of the payment.

If you ship to THAT address and tracking shows delivered, then you are OK.

If you ship to an address which is not the buyer's confirmed PayPal address, then you have no seller protection.

One does not have to ship to confirmed address anymore,that goes out the window years ago.

what she has to ship to is the address which comes with the Paypal email notice-you have cash !

You must ship to the address on that notice and the notice should say-seller protection eligible or partially eligible.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

upload your tracking number,if it shows delivered to her address as shown on the PAYPAL notice you received,you should win

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.