Wonder Teche

Debbiey
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any experience purchasing from Wonder Teche?  

THey have new iphones for less than $200 and except Pal pal

Any advice????

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

Seattlefanthe12
New Community Member

Yep this is scetchy. I reversed my thought of purchase due to send money to personal gmail.com address.  Atechey is another scamming looking site for electronics as well.  I did find a legit looking Atechy.com site that sells coffee units over seas company.  

Login to Me Too

tuklu_san
Contributor
Contributor

The email address is a yahoo.com address now. I sent a email to PayPal asking if they are legit. iPhone 8 for $200 seems impossible, yes. They also may be Vietnam based. Not paying till PayPal gets back.

Login to Me Too

smichelee
Contributor
Contributor

Has PayPal gotten back with you? I also bought something from the website and found a legit email address but I don't want to email them if this is a scam. 

Login to Me Too

MilitaryMomma
Contributor
Contributor

No, I didn't go through with my purchase as after looking into all that I found out about them, it scared me away.  I would suggest starting a process of looking further into it yourself if you did actually go through with a transaction with them however...  please share with us what the end results of this turn out to be.  Wishing you the best of luck with it.  MilitaryMomma

Login to Me Too

Rugbyplayer
Contributor
Contributor
Think they want you to pay with a pay pal gift card which is different than them having a relationship with pay pal?
Login to Me Too

Rugbyplayer
Contributor
Contributor
They sent me a message that my order was on hold until PayPal would confirm. Suggested I use a pay pal gift card. And gave a personal email address. I tried to cancel the order by replying to the email they used to send me the email. It came back undeliverable
Login to Me Too

tuklu_san
Contributor
Contributor

got a dispute form-letter back, but haven't bought anything to dispute! also sent a email to <removed> and the paypal payment address <removed> asking for a phone number to call for a question; <removed> bounced and silence from <removed>. Not proceeding with payment.

Login to Me Too

Rugbyplayer
Contributor
Contributor
They didn't except pay pal and wanted another form of payment
Login to Me Too

MilitaryMomma
Contributor
Contributor

I called Apple customer care and they never heard of them.  They are not an approved retailer.  They suggested I review the returns and refunds page so I just did and saw there email address of <removed> - not even a business email.  so I sent a test email there and it came back undeliverable... not a very good sign folks.   (Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently: * Reason: Permanent Error)  

Plus - it says Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable. (again... read between the lines here - EVERYTHING on this site is listed as Sale items!) = ALL Not refundable...  

And as if this all wasn't bad enough - they dont even provide a physical address to return things too - 

Returns can be mailed to: http://wonderteche.com/????

BUYERS BEWARE!

Login to Me Too

Slickster
Contributor
Contributor
This website is a scam. I talked with Amazon and they confirmed. Do not buy from this website. SCAMMMMM
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.