Where is the dispute that I just opened?

MisterMister101
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened a dispute about a product I never received that the seller cut off contact with me after receiving payment for and the dispute is completely gone from my dispute listing, it's neither in the Open or Closed disputes. It's as if they simply erased it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey MisterMister101,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the seller and the dispute. When a dispute is filed, it can sometimes take a little bit of time to be processed and show up in your Resolution Center. Did you receive an email about the case, and do you see it there now? If not, please contact us so that we can look into it right away!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey MisterMister101,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the seller and the dispute. When a dispute is filed, it can sometimes take a little bit of time to be processed and show up in your Resolution Center. Did you receive an email about the case, and do you see it there now? If not, please contact us so that we can look into it right away!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.