Where can I send in a letter to Paypal resolution department

jeditig
Contributor
Contributor

I had a buyer have remore and declined a ticket transfer on a no return auction. As normal, Paypal decided with buyer and basically just referred me to their policies on wrong items ( which it wasnt).

Anyway, I am getting no explanations at all through the messeging center except the same robot answer and references to the policies.  So I want to send in a letter to an actual person who can maybe give me an actual explanation on how they possibly ruled in the buyers favor. I am not looking to appeal or hav the decision reversed (belive me, I have never had ebay/Paypal rule in favor of me the seller, buyers get away with murder and they always win.

Any know the address that will work.

Never been so frustrated with Paypal not answering me at all, someone had to review the case...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if there is an appeal button,you can appeal.

ticket transfer?

item not as described,seller gets the item back to resell,abd buyer gets his money back.

since Paypal does not see the item,this is fair way to handle this,item not as described trump seller no return policy

Login to Me Too

jeditig
Contributor
Contributor

No, I am not looking to appeal, I already resold the tickets because I knew paypal would favor buyer. I am trying to get answers to 2 questions from them and getting stonewald.

1) I provided proof the correct tickets were transferred to the buyer and the buyer even said he decided he didnt want them so I have no clue how they ruled incorrect items.

2) I cant appeal, because all the appeal button does is ask for a tracking number of a physical shipment that doesnt apply to e-tickets.

which leads to three

3) How is paypal going to handle e-delivery. you can attach the emails or transactions, but they still want a physical tracking number.

4) If a buyer is going to dispute a ticket auction then paypal needs these resolved ASAP.  Paypal took 9 days, the event already passed, so what would have happened if I did not resell the tickets and waited for their resolution, I would have been **bleep**.  

I want to send this to paypal and have someone give me a solid explanation or reason, or apoligize, but more importantly, how they will improve their resolution process for ticket transfers....

And not to mention, ebay will not give me back my final value credit either which is ticking me off....

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

read Paypal seller protection,there is no protection for virtual/digital items,why cant sellers read before they start selling and accepting paypal payment,this is getting VERY OLD.

Login to Me Too

jeditig
Contributor
Contributor

all I am asking for is an address, plain and simple...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.