Website purchase validity question

antoniobrownjr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a question regarding the validity of a website I am thinking of purchasing from. Long story short I'm looking to purchase a new pc and while researching on google came across this site www.crazifire.com which has incredible discounted pc's for sale. I tried googling them to see if I can find out if they are legit or fraudulent but there isn't much information about, not even reviews from what I could find. I chatted with their online reps to question their validity and they claimed to be legit and accepted paypal. So my question would be if anyone paypal or community wise could tell me if they have had issues regarding people shopping with them.

I would hate to make a purchase from them only for the item not to come or find out they're not trustworthy and have to go through a dispute process with paypal to get my money. Normally I stick to official businesses like best buy, hp.com but their deal is "too good to be true" which makes me think they are too.

Thanks for any help in advance.

www.crazifire.com

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

oh_no
Contributor
Contributor

I did pay for the HP laptop. Can't believe that I did it. Nothing but red flags everywhere and still did it. 

CC was rejected. Guy responded to my email and invited me to chat. Sent me a link with 30% discount and free shipping. 

Still waiting. Pay Pal won't tell you anything about the other users. 
The link he sent had my ID info already. It was throug URL shortener service. 

PayPal said that was personal fund transfer not for goods or services and cannot be reversed. 

Waiting for my laptop ..

wish me luck

Login to Me Too

raisaac123
Contributor
Contributor

oh my God, he did the same thing to me. he sent me a link to pay to a paypal acount made of a gmail account. a red flag I couldn't pass...

Login to Me Too

drmich
Contributor
Contributor
I wish you the best of luck. We all hope it works out for you!
Login to Me Too

raisaac123
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get a tracking number? order number? a receipt?

Login to Me Too

oh_no
Contributor
Contributor

No trackink. When I asked for one he said I will get one for extra $50

Login to Me Too

antoniobrownjr
Contributor
Contributor

@oh_no wrote:

No trackink. When I asked for one he said I will get one for extra $50

Ok I think you're pulling our chain with your purchase but good one lol.

Login to Me Too

antoniobrownjr
Contributor
Contributor

Well I hope you paid for it with funds you could stand to lose if need be. If things do or don't work out for you let us know either way you brave brave soul ;). BTW which hp laptop did you end up purchasing?

@oh_no wrote:

I did pay for the HP laptop. Can't believe that I did it. Nothing but red flags everywhere and still did it. 

CC was rejected. Guy responded to my email and invited me to chat. Sent me a link with 30% discount and free shipping. 

Still waiting. Pay Pal won't tell you anything about the other users. 
The link he sent had my ID info already. It was throug URL shortener service. 

PayPal said that was personal fund transfer not for goods or services and cannot be reversed. 

Waiting for my laptop ..

wish me luck

Login to Me Too

oh_no
Contributor
Contributor

Just something for family. HP Elitebook refurb. i7 12 Giga ram.

Login to Me Too

navysignalman
Contributor
Contributor

So, great read so far, after doing some digging, I thought I would look at the one place no one has really stated yet, the Better Business Bureau. If this is a legit company they would have registered under that in order to able to sell things in general. After looking them up this is what I found:Crazifire BBB Results.jpg

Login to Me Too

Massinho16
New Community Member
The site is a scam, do not purchase from there, i did give it a shot and waited for the delivery eta they told me but nothing was received on my end. Luckly i got my money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.