View in resolution center goes to an error page. I can not access my open claim.

Tritium
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to upload more documents to my open claim but when I hit "View" it takes me to: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_dispatch-failed which says Sorry — your last action could not be completed

Steps to recreate this issue:

Go to Resolution Center

Click "View" next to the open case

Get sent to the error page

4 computers, 3 phones(2 android, 1 iphone), 3 moble browser on each phone (Firefox, Chrome, Internet) 4 browsers (IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome), 3 DNS (Google, OpenDNS, ISP)

Tried the Classic resolution center but it doesn't even show my open claim.

Contacted paypal and they said to search the help center for my answer.

I can't get anywhere. Please help.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

spawne32
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem with a case I opened as well, and the resolution center has been a source of problems for a while now since the new website was implemented. Some areas still redirect to the "classic paypal" website for whatever reason. Paypal's customer service is non existant, and I haven't even been able to get a response back after filing a complaint with the BBB over 6 months ago. They are the absolute worst company I have ever been forced to deal with on such a frequent basis. If my bank operated like this id be stuffing my money in a mattress instead.

Login to Me Too

skirklan
New Community Member
Same issue as well since October. Also has lead to default action of my inaction taking place at least once while 4 or 5 Message Center emails had gone unanswered. Eventually I'd only received assistance by calling the 800 number were they are apparently updating the claim on their end but I'm still unable to view info like status/etc.
Login to Me Too

greenzel
New Community Member

I am having the exact same issue. The website is a mess. I filed a complaint but have had no help. PAYPAL--fix this!! You are failing your customers and ignoring our pleas for help. Why? Please respond. You expect a timely resolution from us and we expect the same in return. So disappointing!!!

Login to Me Too

temp201803261g
New Community Member

There is literally no way to contact these people to get this resolved.  I am having the same exact problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.