Vendor set recurring payment

Phil5
Contributor
Contributor

Does PayPal actually allow a vendor to set a payment as recurring? I had a vendor (Network Solutions) add an unrequested service to an account  and in a flurry of bill paying paid the bill (via PayPal) before rethinking it. The  service wasn't even needed and NS adamantly refused to cancel it and provide a refund. To add insult to injury, I later noticed that PayPal had them listed for a recurring payment. I certainly did not request that.

If Paypal actually allows a vendor to define a recurring payment, at the very least they should very clearly flag the fact when a payment is made.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

dreamangelcore
Contributor
Contributor

You are not the only one that has happened to. I feel strongly that there should be an easily seen notification from PayPal that a vendor has requested the payment to be sent automatically every month with a option in that notification to deny the vendor that privilage.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

dreamangelcore
Contributor
Contributor

You are not the only one that has happened to. I feel strongly that there should be an easily seen notification from PayPal that a vendor has requested the payment to be sent automatically every month with a option in that notification to deny the vendor that privilage.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.