Unhelpful Staff

jnoj88
New Community Member

I've been trying to get a very simple question answered by Paypal to no avail. I've e mailed them using their message centre several times but they either always send automated responses which have NOTHING to do with my direct question, or if it's a human answering (it gives a name in the reply but the replies seem very robotic. It's like they take one look at the subject header and then click one of the "saved messages" responding to the subject header but not the subject at hand) they take days to respond. Take in the fact that the moment I get a notice of their reply, I reply right away but they STILL take a day and sometimes longer to get back to you, only to give you a completely useless answer. This was my question, for the record, "why is it that when I try to withdraw my money to my Visa debit card, I get charged 5 dollars?" Simple question, right? Yet they always never answer that question directly. The fee of 5 dollars does not fall under their "Paypal fees" category, I know, because I CHECKED THAT PART BEFORE SENDING THEM THAT QUESTION which is why I requested for a personal reply from someone there. I've also been asking for someone to call me to explain this personally but they haven't yet as of this writing. It's incredibly frustrating, these people are handling our money and they have the gall to not answer a question which to me is a very fair, straight, nonsensical question. Why are they running me around in circles deliberately NOT answering it? I am genuinely frustrated right now. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.