Undelivered Item

jodis1960
New Community Member

I ordered two Build-on Mugs on December 12, 2016.  I received an email on December 22, 2016 with a tracking number.  The USPS site says that a label was created and that they were waiting for the item - it still says that today - January 23, 2017!  I filed a dispute last week.  The seller's response was to send the tracking number - nothing has changed, it still says they USPS) are waiting for the item.  How long before I see any more information about this?  I have been very patient with the seller, contacting them a few times with NO response.  Please advise when I will hear from PayPal about this.  I am a very unappy customer, both with the seller and now am starting to get very unhappy with PayPal.

Thank you,

jodis1960

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to stay on top of the situation and take care of your money.

When you file a dispute you need to make sure you provide relevant details.  You then need to stay on top of the dispute process and escalate to a claim when you can.  It's time to give up on the seller and push the dispute.

What is the status of your dispute?  When did you file the dispute?  When did you escalate to a claim?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.