Unacceptable behavior from Elephone.hk

SokratesKiosses
New Community Member

I want to report a very serious problem with ELEPHONE.hk , the seller from which I bought my mobile phone. The mobile I received had several problems so I tried to communicate with the company in two months. They ignore my messages for three whole months and they finally answered after I open a dispute through Pay Pal . Elephone requested to cancel the dispute so I could sent the mobile phone back.I sent my mobile phone back and I asked to replace it because it was a device used only for two months and what happend was not my fault.The company did not replace the device but "repair" it and sent it back after three months. My mobile phone worked properly for a month and then started having problems again. I sent an e-mail to the company (22/01/2018) and guess what? They did not answer ..for one more time! As you can imagine I am very unsatisfied and disappointed as well. I have a mobile phone for ten months, I paid it and it doesn' t work properly the last eight months. That's why the only thing I want is my money back and have nothing to do with this company again. Please tell me what I have to do.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SokratesKiosses

You have up to 180 days to open a Paypal dispute.

You can only open x1 dispute per transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.