Unable to capture funds. "Sorry — your last action could not be completed"

jmaior
Contributor
Contributor

For the past 2 days, when I click capture funds on a specific payment, I receive the message "Sorry — your last action could not be completed" Is there some way I can find out what is wrong? I don't see any alerts or feedback from paypal or the buyer. He did receive product as I have confirmation of that.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @jmaior,

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles capturing funds. I can certainly understand wanting this resolved as soon as possible.

Please reach out to our phone support team as they can review your account and see what's going on.

Thanks,

Tricia Smiley Happy

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Bagster
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and I am totally disgusted with the way PAYPAL is handling this. Has been close to two weeks now. PAYPAL doesn't have tech guys to figure this out? All I get is we are working on the problem. Have called numerous time and emailed many times same answer. Apparenly this is too big a problem for the company to fix. Complete incompetence!

PAYPAL I need my funds.

Is there a way to pressue these guys with an outside agency?

Login to Me Too

PerrySr
New Community Member

Happening to me as well.

It's looking like PayPal doesn't really care as much as they say about their vendors. I've been on Google and that seems to be the concensus. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.