Un-authorized transaction and cannot make a dispute

ajl123
Contributor
Contributor

I had $1000 taken from my account. I did not do this transaction and when i try to make a dispute the website says error. I feel helpless trying to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ajl123,

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity in your account. If the Resolution Center is not allowing a dispute, please contact customer support to report the activity, so a representative can open the claim manually. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Shecat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am sort of in the same boat, Paypal let 4 transactions go through from some fake google account, that i did not authorize. I opened a dispute and they closed it within 2 days trying to tell me they were pre authorized. It came from some fake google. Google is not even listed in my authorized list of businesses. Nor do i have anything set up with google. Paypal refuses to reply to any of my messages. I have posted here several times and have heard nothing back. Is this the way they treat customers? I have been using them since 2006 and i expected better. But from reading other posts on here i an not the only one being stolen from from this fake google. Why is paypal letting this happen? Are they working together? They sure want to run from it fast.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.