USPS says delivered but package never arrived

Gmm213
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered some batteries from a website, not ebay, and payed through paypal. The order was for $30 and used first class mail.

USPS scanned my package delivered. At the time that it was delivered I was doing laundry and walking from my apartment to the laundrey room about every 15-20 min and I have to walk past my mailbox, which is inside my building, to get from one to the other. There was never any package left. I have contacted USPS to absolutley no avail. 

Will paypal do anything to help me?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It was officially delivered so PayPal will not help.

You are responsible for security of your delivery point.  Do you use a locked mailbox?

Login to Me Too

Gmm213
Contributor
Contributor

No I am unable to change the mailbox. 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

talk to your postman ,may be he remembers where he put it.

Login to Me Too

Wayne07420
New Community Member

I also had a package that was not delivered but USPS claims to have delivered. I watched my mailbox at the time of delivery and saw no one with a USPS uniform approach my box or leave any package. I have spoke woth my neighbors and the Mail carried who stated she did not deliver any package!!! Still USPS insists they delivered and will ot answer phone calls. However was told that I should talk with PAYPAL for assistance. I contacted the seller who also said to contact PAYPAL. I got email at 3:55pm saying package delivered takes me one minute to walk  to mailbox. I called USPS AT 4pm> So can I please get some type of help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.