Trying to dispute a transaction.

ChiLLeCheeze
Contributor
Contributor

So I bought a car jump starter power bank battery on Dec. 17, 2016 and finally used it the other day. Followed the instructions and my car still wouldn't start. I figured the charger wasn't charged, so I tried to do just that. When I charged it, it would make an incessant beep the whole time. I eventually had to put in another room to charge because the beep was so annoying. After hours of it charging, it doesn't charge anything, not even a cell phone.

I attempted to contact the seller, but no response even after a week or two. So I'm now trying to dispute it with PayPal. Every time I enter the information it says "Some information is missing or incorrect". I have every radio button selected: Not as described, physical goods, and then filled out the composition message to the seller. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

try launching a new browser.

Many things sold by individuals,you dont know where they find the item,could be a garage sale or dumpster dive or locker auction,it is not like buying from a reputable retailer.

now if you win the dispute,you have to ship it back on your dime,so look into chargeback with your cc issuer if you haev used a credit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.