Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Firstlade
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal number is Go to https://www.paypal.com/help and click "Call Us". Go up the chain of command and this is like fraud with PayPal participating! Return address for link she is <removed> Paypal will reimburse shipping back if you have proof. I just received refund yesterday after about 1 hr of arguing with PayPal and going up the chain of command until someone had power the authorize refund. This morning I get message through linkshe site, that they are issuing refund. Took up time but justice prevailed

Login to Me Too

Firstlade
Contributor
Contributor

return address is..............

<removed>

FILE DISPUTES WITH PAYPAL...AND YOUR BANK ASSOCIATED TO ACCOUNT WITH PAYPAL

OR CREDIT CARD.................

NOT SURE WHY PAYPAL HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS INTERNET COMPANY THAT CLEARLY IS A RIP OFF.  SOMEONE WITHIN PAYPAL NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE THIS FRAUD

Login to Me Too

Jetty1
Contributor
Contributor

Spent over $200 on goods. Took forever to arrive. Then ok quality  but some items too small. Cant return for refund. website wont allow request to go through.  Spent ages using other portlas with in the site to communicate. No response. Not even replying to previous requests. Whole system disgraceful.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

file item not as described with Paypal,but you would have to return the items at your expense.

are they in China?

it must be online viewable tracking showing it has been delivered.

Login to Me Too

Jetty1
Contributor
Contributor

no solution. HAve almost given up trying. Just take every opportunity to bad moutht he site and service now.

Login to Me Too

Firstlade
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>.....return address. I never got refund though. I open disputes w paypal and bank. I reported scam with some govt agencies too.

Login to Me Too

Suz2
Contributor
Contributor

It took 45 days to receive my order.  I ordered two swimsuits for a trip I was taking. They kept telling me to be patient.  After two weeks, I told them I wanted to cancel my order and they wouldn't do it, even though it hadn't shipped yet.  They told me it would be one more week.  One more week, still no swimsuits.  I told them again I wanted to cancel my order.  Still no tracking information on my order and they wouldn't cancel my order.  After 45 days and getting back from my trip, I got my order.  I am STILL asking to return the suits for a refund because I had to buy other swimsuits for my trip, and they are ignoring me.  VERY unhappy with this company.  I have contacted the FTC because this is WRONG!!

Login to Me Too

villager
New Community Member

Linkshe is the biggest rip off and Paypal does not help. I received two dresses that were supposed to be size M but were not. They were also very long. I tried Paypal's resolution and Paypal provided email address that does not exists for Linkshe. I didn't know they were shipping from China. They took my money and now I'm stuck with junk. I thought Paypal was reputable but I can't even get a phone number for Paypal. I'll be happy with a partial refund since returning to China (even if I could) would cost more than the dresses are worth. Stay away from Linkshe and don't expect Paypal to help.

Login to Me Too

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

"I can't even get a phone number for Paypal"

Click "Help and Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Login to Me Too

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

"don't expect Paypal to help"

How many times have you contacted them to come to this conclusion?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.