Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

SharonH1950
New Community Member
I had the same experience. Altho Linkshe tried to offer me a 40% rebate. I said no , I just wanted to return it! Live and learn. they got $28.00 from me
Login to Me Too

cowlick

That's right, Paypal doesn't protect anyone but themselves. Not the buyer and not the seller. Their Protection Policy is a scam and it's entirely at their discretion whether or not they enforce it to your situation or not. This is in the agreement.

If you don't like this, please write your congressman. 

Word of advice regarding Chinese sellers, DON'T BUY FROM THEM! Support your local economony instead!

Chinese know they can get away with **bleep** you so they won't stop. It's dirt cheap for them to send packages abroad since shipping is subsidized by Chinese govt and possibly your own gov't.

To return goods to China will cost a mini-fortune, and once your parcel is turned over to china post, it's not longer trackable. * NO LONGER TRACKABLE *

When you file your claim with Paypal and they request proof of delivery, you won't have it and they'll side with the fraud seller. 

This will never stop until you stop buying from China, and stop using Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Veronicaj49
New Community Member
I have shopped several times from Linkshe.com and received my shipments. I placed my last order on 4/8/17. By 4/27/17, I still could not track my order so I emailed customer service. I received my package on Monday. The items were shipped from China and it takes 15 to 25 days. LS uses USPS for the deliveries in the US. Therefore, I recommend that you select updates by email or texts. Once the shipments reach US soil, then the tracking system will update.
Login to Me Too

LLMO
Contributor
Contributor
The issue is that they are advertising items that are not theirs so when they arrive the are cheap knockoffs. They offer to gove you a discount on another item because it is so expensive to return. The clothing is of bad quality, often flawed and not true to size. Nor is it the item pictured.
Login to Me Too

jasmenj9
New Community Member

Did your items seem true to the size guide they provide?

Login to Me Too

tbrbob
Contributor
Contributor
Not at all and not good quality
Login to Me Too

Veronicaj49
New Community Member

I have shopped several times from Linkshe.com and received my shipments. I placed my last order on 4/8/17. By 4/27/17, I still could not track my order so I emailed customer service. I received my package on Monday. The items were shipped from China and it takes 15 to 25 days. LS uses USPS for the deliveries in the US. Therefore, I recommend that you select updates by email or texts. Once the shipments reach US soil, then the tracking system will update.

Login to Me Too

LLMO
Contributor
Contributor
Bad quality, false advertising, knock offs, won't pay for shipping back even for damaged items
Login to Me Too

Lynneallison1
Contributor
Contributor
We really need to shut this site down!! I'm investigating it!
Login to Me Too

Jfish34
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 swimsuits. Poor quality but not worth bothering with. All fit but one. It was so off size it wasn't funny!  I've gotten nothing but runaround from Linkshe. They are now not responding to me. They only offered to consider a partial refund and told me to keep the item. I want a 100% refund for one of three items. No response now.  How do I get help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.