Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Chrissie13
New Community Member

I have had the same problem here in Germany. I thought pay pal was not going to cash in until the goods were delivered, so by eBay & my own small business. But within 24 hrs the money was booked from my bank account, although I had sent 4 tickets to shel ink within hours of ordering to cancel my order because of the delivery time. I even paid 10€ extra for  delivery with 3 days but then showed 3 weeks delivery !!!!!!!! after my order had gone through ! 

Login to Me Too

Firstlade
Contributor
Contributor
Contact the bank that's attached to PayPal account and dispute through them too
Login to Me Too

tracyreid
Contributor
Contributor

The same here bought the swim suite and its not what the pictures show. I want my money back !

Login to Me Too

Pambie
New Community Member
Also bought swimsuit.....diabolical fabric and unfinished.....no luck trying to return it....total scam site
Login to Me Too

jmtinsley69
New Community Member
yes everyone i know who ordered from linkshe had a problem. not as it appears on website, cheap quality forever to deliver. paypal knows this and is giving me a hard time for a refund. disgusting
Login to Me Too

G-L1
New Community Member

LinkShe is a dishonest company operating in association with Paypal!  Here you’ll find another person complaining about the dishonest online Chinese company LinkShe and how they are protected by Paypal.

I ordered some clothing from LinkShe that arrived not only too small but was made out of cotton t-shirt material, which is not described on their site. I made my purchase through Paypal because I felt it was safe.

In preparing the order for return, I sent several messages to LinkShe but received no response, and their contact number seems to be disconnected. I called Paypal and after explaining the issue, I was told LinkShe had responded to me, but as I told Paypal at the time, I had no message back from them. I had asked for a returns label, but was told that their address would be emailed to me. It was an address in China so I called Paypal back to ask for a UK address, (Amazon does not deal with any overseas company that cannot give a UK returns address). I was also told that I needed to get a tracking number, which I did with my returns, but after spending almost £20. in this case, the post office told me that because I did not have a returns label from the company with a bar code or tracking number, I could only get a sessions ID number, which cost me £19.75. The only other option, which cost more was to send it recorded mail, but this still would only have a sessions ID number and could only be tracked after it was signed for. Either has a ‘Tracking number’ and these companies should know this just as Amazon and my credit company knows.

After talking to Paypal LinkShe then offered to pay me £40 of my £134.86, with this I called Paypal to open a dispute. After sending a copy of my postal receipt and the reason why I was not able to get a tracking number, because the company they were representing would not supply me with a returns label, at least two months passed, and after reopening this case three 3 times, Paypal said that they could not return my money because of a returns and refunds policy that protected LinkShe.

Paypal claims that they are unaware that without a company returns label the post office could only give a sessions ID number, which they find unacceptable.

My credit card company had to get my money back, and strangely enough they were aware of the post office policy that Paypal seems not to know of.

Needless to say I felt very let down by Paypal, who did not protect my interest.    

I wish I had read the reviews on Google before I had any dealings with this company LinkShe. BE CAREFUL who you deal with, and what Paypals responsibility is to cover you.  

Login to Me Too

LLMO
Contributor
Contributor
I will neverborder from LinkShe again and will be more careful how I pay for my online items as well. If you pay through paypal but with a credit card you would have been covered. Straight through paypal they insist you return item even ifbit costs more than the purchase. I did get a one time courtesy credit from paypal though.
Login to Me Too

HTownPsych

I am not sure that I understand why you would gripe about having to return an item. If you want a refund, you have to return the merchandise. That is only fair.

Login to Me Too

HTownPsych

Btw, I understand that shipping items from US to China is expensive. Whenever I order something cheap from China, I accept it is a gamble.  If I do not like it, I can't expect them to pay the shipping to get it back AND refund my money. The you can hope for in that situation is a partial refund/credit if you do not want to pay to ship it back. That is why it is best to buy locally, I guess.

Login to Me Too

Firstlade
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>.....return address. I never got refund though. I open disputes w paypal and bank. I reported scam with some govt agencies too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.