Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

ChanelLundy
New Community Member
The infamous cobalt blue pleated dress. I saw it, loved it, bought it. Once I finally got it, it did NOT look ANYTHING like the picture. It's a big **bleep** blue sheet with straps and I want my money back. The package came out the blue, NO MAILING LABEL OR PACKING SLIP NOTHING!!. They also have not replied to my email demanding a refund and return label at NO cost to me.
Login to Me Too

Midget11

I ordered a dress. I'm a size 9-10 US. I had to order a XL based on the size chart. I received the dress and it's a piece of crap, in which I couldn't get the dress over my shoulders. I placed the order though PayPal, thinking that they would live up to their return policy. I submitted a dispute to return the item, but the seller refuse to give me a return label, they expect for me to pay for shipping, in which I shouldn't do, because the dress wasn't the correct size, and it's the company's fault, not mine. I went back and forth with PayPal and they sided with the seller. I took the dress to the post office to see how much it would cost to ship back to the seller in China, and the shipping cost is more than the cost of the dress. 

Login to Me Too

SPJP

I ordered a top. It was supposed to be a XXL from the reviews of the top it said to order up. I got the top, wrong size from what I ordered. It was more of a hassle to get a refund so I ate the cost. Such a disappointment, but my fault for falling for false advertising.

Login to Me Too

Rainey3
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a bathing suit and it doesn't fit so I contacted the site.  I thought it was strange that there was no invoice inside the package.  I have bought stuff before directly from China so I thought it would be safe.  However, I did contact them and a ticket no. Was assigned to me and they responded to my email.  They said I could get a full refund but I would be responsible for paying the shipment.  So, they never did tell me where I can send the suit back to!  Also, they mentioned something aboout I could get a 50% refund if I decide to keep the merchandise.  

Other people are having a problem too?  What can we do about it?

Login to Me Too

Rainey3
Contributor
Contributor

I want to let everybody on here know that Linkshe.com made good on their claim.  My bathing suit didn't fit well so I sent it back and followed their instructions to the T.  They refunded my Paypal account just like they said they would.  👍.  

Now, they did give me a local address to return it to and I had to show proof that I sent it out.  Yes, I had to pay for the shipping but that is to be expected.  They did what they said and I can't fault them anymore. 

As far as the merchandise not being what it looks like, my question is..."what were you expecting for this price"?  You get what you pay for.  I've ordered bathing suits from Miraclesuit and paid $100 just for the tankini top only!  So...keep that in mind when ordering stuff.  

I think Linkshe.com wants to do the right thing by their customers so I'm happy and would order again from them but realizing you are not going to get Nordstrom/Lord & Taylor quality for a few bucks.  No way!  

Good Luck!  

Login to Me Too

Dizzylizzy18
Contributor
Contributor
Please can someone tell me what the return address for LinkShe is?? Without an order number I can't submit a return ticket so thought I'd post it back with a covering letter but don't know where to post to and can't ring them. Can anyone help??
Login to Me Too

Rainey3
Contributor
Contributor

You have to open a ticket with Linkshe first.  Once they know you are returning the merchandise, they will give you a RMA # which is very long:). That must be on the face of the package.  Without that, it's doubtful that you will get your refund.  Good luck.  

Login to Me Too

care2
New Community Member
I ordered 2 items from LinkShe.com I only received on of the items that was unwearable. I filed a dispute for at least part of my money back for the item I didn't receive. Nothing done!!! So, I'm out of money for an item that never shipped!!! Never again, they are definitely a SCAM!!!
Login to Me Too

Emprsmoon
New Community Member
I do not recommend buying anything from this company, LinkShe. It's cheap clothes made with thin or crappy material. The sizes are off. Definitely made in China. The return policy is a joke. I tried to return and paid for shipping. The return address consignee name DingShen refused to accept my return so I lost $565 and a box full of crap.
Login to Me Too

Rainey3
Contributor
Contributor
So, I got a local address to return my item to with a RMA #. Are u saying that this is bogus and my return won't be accepted? I'm getting ready to mail it back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.