Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

paypal has already sided in your favor,return the item,prove it has been delivered and get your money back.

you cannot have the items and the money ,you can only have one or the other.

as for shipping to China,the seller is in China .

Login to Me Too

Allyson58
New Community Member
I had the same issue. I returned the merchandise and sent the tracking info to PayPal. They now say they can't prove that linkshe received it. So I'm with out the merchandise and still being charged. That's hardly fair!
Login to Me Too

LLMO
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had issues with a purchase from LinkShe.com and cannot get a refund without returning a damaged item at your own cost? Since I paid directly from my paypal account, paypal will not refund me unless I return to CHINA which costs more than I paid for the item.  The item is not as described, not true to size and damaged. How do I get around this. Company will not give Postage Paid Label either. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LLMO

Have you activated this  >>

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LLMO
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I did today although I see that it doesn't apply to past purchases. Paypal resolved my problem anyway though finally and I am very relieved. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Lori1226
New Community Member

LLMO wrote:

Yes, I did today although I see that it doesn't apply to past purchases. Paypal resolved my problem anyway though finally and I am very relieved. 

Thank you

I just got scammed.  Received a bathing suit that was NOTHING like the picture.  How did Paypal handle for you?  Who should I contact?  I didn't pay through my paypal account but the transaction went through theirs?  Help!  I hate the idea of people just taking others!  Disgusting!  Thanks

Login to Me Too

1Fairplay

Paypal did not resolve my claim.  They offered only part of the money I spent for the item that looked nothing like the picture, 10 sizes to small, no recipt, no packing list and wanted me to send it back at my own cost which is more than likely more than I paid.  I think paypal is in bed with linkshe . . .  in on the scam!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1Fairplay

In the event of an item recieved but not as described dispute it is always one persons word against anothers. So paypal tend to find in favour of the buyer but the buyer has to return the item back to the seller trackable to prove delivery before they are refunded.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bnbianchi1
Contributor
Contributor

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE GIVEN THEIR MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL, IM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU... UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS THAT WAS NOT THE CASE... LINKSHE IS A SCAM COMPANY... IT LIES TO PEOPLE AND IT IS MAKING QUITE A FEW PEOPLE IN CHINA VERY WEALTHY... HOW CAN A COMPANY THAT MAKES CLOTHES LIKE CRAP WITH JUNK MATERIAL AND TERRIBLE WORKMENSHIP GET RICH?... LIE... LOL... DONT PUT YOUR RETURN ADDRESS ON THE LABEL... DONT OFFER A REFUND EVEN THOUGH ONCE U ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET THE HOLY GRAIL TICKET NUMBER IT STILL WILL NOT RETURN YOUR MONEY... PAYPAY IS IN KAHOOTS WITH THEM... PAYPAL COULD CARE LESS... THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT MY MONEY AND THEY DIDNT... NOW I HAVE NO TIME FOR PAYPAL AND I AM POSTING WHENEVER I CAN TO WHOMEVER I CAN TO STOP LINKHE AND PAYPAL FROM MAKING ONE MORE CENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE... I MAY NOT SUCCEED MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BIG, BUT IM STILL GONNA TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.