Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Lynneallison1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still fighting them for full refund I have the same problem. They offered me 40% plus my cost to send it back. I put it in a dispute with PayPal
Login to Me Too

Lynneallison1
Contributor
Contributor
I too was just informed by PayPal that I'm going to be rememburst. Thank you PayPal!!!!
Login to Me Too

NJC
New Community Member
Also experiencing issues with linkshe Total scam. Can PayPal help at all??
Login to Me Too

Jfish34
Contributor
Contributor

They helped me. I told them my story and within 3 days I had 100% refund!

Login to Me Too

Vhv
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent 3 items back which cost me £18 this was over a month ago I have not had a refund or heard from linkshe I have emailed them several times but to no avail .
Login to Me Too

LLMO
Contributor
Contributor

@Vhv wrote:
I have sent 3 items back which cost me £18 this was over a month ago I have not had a refund or heard from linkshe I have emailed them several times but to no avail .

If you purchased these items with a credit card or paypal you need to open a dispute. Paypal needs proof that you returned the items and they should be able to help you. 

Login to Me Too

daniel_abila
New Community Member

I had the same problem.

After agreeing I could send purchased items back, having to provide tracking number, I have heard nothing.

The contact detail on their website doesn't seem to work.

Login to Me Too

Lynneallison1
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like I'm going to eat my purchase and lose the money. I will never use pay pal again either. I will make sure the public on FB knows about the is clothing site as well!
Login to Me Too

mushybelly
Contributor
Contributor

LINKSHE.COM SCAM SITE

A totally fraudulent site!! and shame on Paypal for supporting them!.

I bought something back in April. i was cheap and nasty, not at all as advertised. I wanted a full refund however could not get ay response from Linkshe.

They are a chinese company mascarading as an American company. i raised the issue with paypal and started a dispute. I was advised to return the item adnprovide a tracking number, which I did. The shipping cost was £15.00!!. his morning I recieved a message off Paypal that the tracking number was invalid and the case was closed!! just like that!! Their advice...contact the seller ??????? OMG!

Total rip off!! 

Login to Me Too

Marmc
New Community Member
Me too. Such junk they sent.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.