Trouble with Resolution Center and LinkShe

hdefrisco
New Community Member

Hello, 

Has anyone had a catch 22 with the resolution center and LinkShe?  This chinese clothier sent me two items I needed to return due to damaged garment and one being too small.  They offered me 30% of the price and this didn't seem fair. I escallated to paypal and they agreed I deserved to return the items but required that I provide a tracking number.  So I go to UPS and it cost $140 to ship with a tracking number and the total items cost $78!  Now paypal is only giving me two choices in the resolution center.  Cancel the claim or provide the tracking number!   This is so frustrating.  I know from returning to other Chinese clothes companies, I would ship to a US location and it cost me only $20 to return so this is really not a fair business practice. 

Has anyone else had any luck with resolving an issue like this.  How to do I get to Palpal when they won't give me the option t continue to fight this company.

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

maxxtwinkie
Contributor
Contributor

Size charts are not representative at all to the fit of the product. If the size charts were correct I would not have had a problem. Return shipping cost were more than twice what I paid for the item. No customer service. All they offer you is a 40% refund and you can keep the item. What good is the item if it doesnt fit. Completely unhappy and will never buy from this site again. Stay away.

Login to Me Too

bevbuchler
New Community Member

I bought a long sleeved top and it was horrible quality!!!  It also was not the color shown on the website!!  I paid through PayPal and have had a very hard time figuring out how to return it since it was shipped from China.  The product is total garbage!!!

Login to Me Too

calicatkid
Contributor
Contributor

They gave me the run around by offering a 40% refund for keeping it.  I guess they know their products are crap, too! 

Login to Me Too

tbrbob
Contributor
Contributor
I have returned my item on principle. Cost £9 but the deserve all the publicity that is required to expose them
Login to Me Too

Bonfein
Contributor
Contributor
I was given an address to return very mis-sized stuff to Linkshe in Maryland. I paid for the shipping. Made sure to get signature. And full refund in about 10 days. Too bad. Their stuff looks so nice but but but .,,,
Login to Me Too

Bonfein
Contributor
Contributor
What's really sad or scary is how many different names they use with the same clothes on Facebook.
Login to Me Too

SteveKIQS

Wife got scammed by these people. took about 6 weeks to get order & even though she cancelled it after a month.  they sent it anyways. was junk made in a sweatshop most likely.  sent back and heard nothing since.  still trying to get her money back.  I know it'll never happen. Paypal has enough bad reviews of linkshe, they are at a point of culpability in my mind if not legally.  wont be using them for transactions after this. 

Login to Me Too

AngelaMumby
New Community Member
Same thing happen to me PayPal send to post with tracking then said tracking was invalid postage and blouse over £30
Login to Me Too

1Fairplay

Go to your credit card company or bank with the matter.

Also Paypal should be ashame.  They should not do business with linkshe!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Judy1grandma2
I sent it back to them but I never got the money back. Even PayPal said I sent it to the wrong address but I sent it to the address they sent me. Never again!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.