Survey Sampling

Lydiam24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there! I would like to be help once again. I was sent a payment by a sampling survey. It sent my money to Paypal using a code. I was to login and put that code in order for the money to show in my acc. Paypal sent me that code. And explained how to use the code. I was told I login using my email add., and there would a space to punch in the code. There was no space to putt the code. I tried to login several times thinking it will e there at some point. Nothing! I sent the email complaint about the matter, I was sent an email telling me I should put my complain in paypal site. I did and could Not find where to put what is my problem. I only find a google sign with help. This is the reason I joined the community. Kindly help me get my money. Lydia!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Lydiam24,

I can definitely understand your frustration, if you were expecting payment from a promotion and have not received it. I'm not familiar with a survey promotion that requires a code to claim funds. 

Please make sure that the email that you received was actually from PayPal. Did the email ask you to log in by clicking a link? Was that link to something other than a paypal.com domain URL? If so, that may be a spoof email. If you have any reason to believe that the email that you received was not from PayPal, please forward it to spoof@paypal.com. If you clicked a link and logged in through the linked site, please open a fresh browser window, go to paypal.com, log in, and change your password. Check your account history for any unauthorized access. Run a virus scan on your computer.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Lydiam24
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Olivia! I sent that email to spoof. It was really coming from Pay Pal. I didn't follow any link, I went straight to my account and logged in with my email. But there was no space to put the claim number sent to me. I checked over and over again, there was nothing apart from password space. Another issue is that I have money in Pay Pal account, it asked me to link the card, I did for the first time with no success. I put the other one, Pay Pal took that little charge from the card, and returned it after days. There after I went and logged in to withdraw, it is still telling me to link the card. I don't understand why this happen to me. It makes me not to believe in Pay Pal in any direction. I worked with Pay Pal for a while now. Things happen if you buy. I have never had stress in that regard. I saved that money for holidays, and they are even over without success. Lydia!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.