Suicide option as Paypal ruined my life

Keshika
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I want to share my aweful experience today. Sold my two audemars watches on ebay for $41k and then after 2 months buyer filed an INR case. Case was closed inmediately on buyer's favor. I responded with tracking number and paypal rep said within 72 hours money will be back in my account. Then yesterday out of the blue, I received this email message : " You provided us with valid tracking information, and as a result, we sent a courtesy email to your buyer requesting that they send you a full refund. If you have not received this refund, please contact the buyer to arrange payment." Shocked I phoned paypal, talked with a rep then to a supervisor and last to a manager and all told me they can do nothing even when I have valid proof then cut me off the line. Buyer is not responding to my emails. I don't know what to do now? I'm considering suicide as my last option to end my frustration. Thanks paypal for taking people's lives.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

where is the buyer and did he sign for the package?

any PAYPAL PAYMENT over 750 must be signed for,tracking is not enough.

what does tracking say? and where is the buyer and which venue did the sales take place?

Login to Me Too

Keshika
Contributor
Contributor
The buyer lives in Aventura miami FL. I'm in Mauritius. My parcel was signed in a post office in Miami FL. Tracking is showing item was delivered in mailroom of post office and signed by a person. For signed parcel usps sends a pdf. On that another person signed it having his last surname and the address he wrote correspond to the buyer's one. I've sent that to paypal. I've been calling paypal and submitting this information however they are denying this. They keep telling me that they have have emailed the buyer to refund me and I have to negotiate this matter with the buyer himself. Please advice.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

first-

do you still have the Paypal payment notice?

what does it say in regards to item eligible for protection and did you ship to the address in that notice?

both conditions must be met to get seller protection.

second-

if you dont  have the email,click on the transactions and find out.

are they 2 separate transactions to 2 persons with different addresses?

second.

your tracking and signature ,is it delivered to the buyer and signed for?

what does it look like,does the name match?

does the address matched,not sure what you are saying,it arrived at the post office and then who signed?

did you upload the tracking to the case in resolution center?

Login to Me Too

Keshika
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm eligible for seller protection on my transaction page. I have shipped it correctly to the buyer's address and this is showing on my usps postal receipt and my shipping label. Item was received by a person but he signed different name in the mailroom of a post office 20 min from his apartment. On the signature confirmation pdf his full name is showing and he wrote his correct address. I've provided everything on the resolution center. Paypal is denying them saying it's a big sum that cannot be given seller protection. How to fight them?
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

ok,so he signed the receipt in the post office away from his apt.

so he picked up the item at the post office,and signed a different name?

what does tracking say?

does it say delivered to his apt address,if not then it is not delivered?

it is not true the amount too large for seller protection,tracking must be online viewable and showed delivered to his shipping address,which is the apt,not the post office.

and you said he signed using another name,so what does the PDF show his correct name,is it a signature or a printed name.

it sounds like he knows what he is doing,Ebay has a hi value customer service for selling over 1k,ask them if he is a repeated offender .

Ebay gives him 30 days,and its seller protection is same as Paypal ,it must be delivered and signed for.

TRACKING MUST SHOW 'DELIVERED' TO HIS HOME ADDRESS.

DONT SELL ANYTHING YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE,THATS THE SAYING ON EBAY

Keshika wrote:

Yes I'm eligible for seller protection on my transaction page. I have shipped it correctly to the buyer's address and this is showing on my usps postal receipt and my shipping label. Item was received by a person but he signed different name in the mailroom of a post office 20 min from his apartment. On the signature confirmation pdf his full name is showing and he wrote his correct address. I've provided everything on the resolution center. Paypal is denying them saying it's a big sum that cannot be given seller protection. How to fight them?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.