cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Mr.

Just read all these complaints on here!  They’re scammers!  Those who DO receive anything from them, receive crap that cost quite a lot of money. I finally received one of the two items I ordered from them after complaining to PayPal but it’s nothing but junk! I paid $65 US$ for an item that could not have cost them $5!  FALSE ADVERTISING!!

Re: Mr.

RING Paypal do not waste your time with the resolution center complete waste of time, about time Paypal woke up to the fact and did something about it or are they too busy counting their loot

New Community Member

Strong Current Enterprises

Received T.V. antenna. Instralled as directed and performed station search. It found 6 stations. Re-atached conventional antenna and station search found 48 stations!!!  Here's hoping will be able to get refund.

New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Did you receive refund.
New Community Member

I just went to see on the purchase page, my data entered automatically and without confirming the purchase they have just taken 39.46 €, how do I get the refund?

Paypal isn't safe to pay with. They still allow this company to do payements though paypal. And then when you open a Dispute paypal refuses refund. Indirectly financing a corrupt company. Never pay again by paypal. I lost quite an amount of money 😥

RING Paypal, do not waste time with the resolution center it is just a complete waste of time that sends you in circles

wrote:
Paypal isn't safe to pay with. They still allow this company to do payements though paypal. And then when you open a Dispute paypal refuses refund. Indirectly financing a corrupt company. Never pay again by paypal. I lost quite an amount of money 😥

Ring Paypal do not waste your time with the resolution center complete waste of time

wrote:

I just went to see on the purchase page, my data entered automatically and without confirming the purchase they have just taken 39.46 €, how do I get the refund?

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I canceled my order with them for 4 antennas. They emailed me a response back (on 1/30/18) that someone would be in contact with me in the next few days. They never contacted me and decided to ship the items anyway on 2/2/18. Why ship them when i had already canceled them?
Highlighted

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

It's standard operating procedure for these scammers. Don't waste your time with them (or with PayPal) - initiate a dispute with your financial institution. Follow up and initiate dispute with PayPal as well, but as others have learned, phone them rather than try to use the online dispute center and be prepared for long delays on the phone. Point them to this string in the community and ask why are they still allowing this disreputable company to operate on their platform.  Good luck and keep everyone posted.