cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Help in contacting Strong Current Enterprises.

Paypal says we have 20 days to contact the seller. I can't find any information on this company. I never got a confirmation email for my order. I thought using Paypal would make my order secure as I assumed they only allow reputable businesses to use their services. Does anyone have a phone number or email address for this company?

Thanks

Re: Help in contacting Strong Current Enterprises.

I have received an antenna which was no good. You should find your order on www.freeseetv.com (directed to www.freeseemedia.com). Just register to start complaint. 

Thank you - I followed link and tried to request refund and I get an error "unable to complete your request at this time" More scam. Tracking number I was provided cannot be found in tracking site six days after it was supposedly shipped. I'm going keep kicking and screaming until I get my money back! Keep complaining here and supporting each other.

wrote:

Thank you - I followed link and tried to request refund and I get an error "unable to complete your request at this time" More scam. Tracking number I was provided cannot be found in tracking site six days after it was supposedly shipped. I'm going keep kicking and screaming until I get my money back! Keep complaining here and supporting each other.

Kimmerbeth, the only email I have received from this dirtbag company was a request for me to withdraw my dispute with Paypal, what a scumbag mob

Highlighted

They haven't addressed my PayPal disputes at all.  Only AFTER shipping the product I contend I never fully ordered, they now have acknowledged twice (Jan 16 and Jan 25) having received my emails requesting a refund. They thanked me for my email and told me to return the product to the Netherlands (when it was mailed from CA) and then reply to the email with a return tracking number and they will refund me right away.

They have not yet responded to PayPal dispute although PayPal is very kindly giving them reminders every other day. I got absolutely not communication and no reason when PayPal denied my unauthorized purchase claim.

The same thing happened to me just ten minutes ago! Has anyone managed to send back the unwanted items? If so, where did you send them to? If something has to be sent to the Netherlands from Ireland, it is going to cost me almost €40 to send it. Any suggestions?

I see that ebay is still allowing their ads to be shown on their home page so both Paypal and ebay are complicit in this scam. RING Paypal do not waste your time with the resolution center, complete waste of time and Paypal know this and are doing nothing about it

Website is www.freeseemedia com If you register you should see your order.

wrote:

Paypal says we have 20 days to contact the seller. I can't find any information on this company. I never got a confirmation email for my order. I thought using Paypal would make my order secure as I assumed they only allow reputable businesses to use their services. Does anyone have a phone number or email address for this company?

Thanks

Do not wait RING Paypal don't waste your time with the resolution center

I found an email address and got a response from a different email address from "freeseetv" on how to send back.   However,  Paypal didnt allow that information on this board.  It will coast almost $50.00 to return to the "Netherlands" and $190 UPS. I emailed just this AM again and asked if they could send a free shipping bar code to my email address.  Fat chance probably, but I'm trying anyway.  I told them that there was a  lot of talk about their product being a scan and that maybe they wanted to prove this wrong?   I will send via the post office whether I get a free return bar code or not, and see what happens.  I spent $130.00 on 3 antenna and a booster Smiley Sad