cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises Limited

Hi, this is a scam, and I have asked for a full refund from Paypal, but they have been stalling and waiting for a reply from the seller.  I have been emailing from15/12/17 and no reply.

I am just about to report it to the police fraud database which is shared internationally.   Paypal should have blacklisted this company a long time ago,, would have solved a lot of misery and debt over Christmas.

Please complain to Paypal, and make them accountable.  I cannot believe that this company is still trading.

Highlighted

Lily - what's the status of your complaint? If you haven't already done so, go to your financial institution and see if they will file dispute for you. It worked for me. The bank reached back and took the funds back from PayPal. PayPal is still dicking around - they cancelled my 'significantly not as described' complaint as soon as my bank took back the funds (why?) and restarted the dispute clock, giving them another 10 days to respond. PayPal has been emailing seller every other day and so far they haven't responded. But the seller did send me yet another email saying I could mail it back to the Netherlands for a refund. Not.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you have been scammed, RING Paypal and complain, don't waste your time with the resolution center it just spins you in circles

wrote:

I placed two orders with this company in November and have yet to recieve either.  Has anyone else had problems with them? These are Christmas gifts and they were to arrive well before today.  

I finally escalated the dispute/claim to PayPal and they got my money back for me. I'm so glad I went through Paypal.

HDTV antenna/Strong Current Enterprises

PayPal paid for this Product on Jan. 2, 2018. This Item was not delivered in a timely manner and there are many similar complaints over the 12 months. Why hasn't PayPal stopped supporting this company? The return label or address was not included with the package.The Product was not as described and try to register  Strong Corrsny Enterprise Limited as nothing but a successful SCAM.I am asking for a refund from PayPal due to negligently supporting this fraudulent Company. 

Joe Haines

Tags (1)

Re: HDTV antenna/Strong Current Enterprises

Joe - please keep me posted on PayPal's response. I feel Strong Current Enterprises generated an order without final confirmation; I navigated away before confirming the order yet they pushed it through. I emailed them within hours to CANCEL and REFUND and I got no response for 10 days. When they finally responded, it was to say my order had shipped. They never should have fulfilled that order.

I immediately opened a case of unauthorized use with PayPal that was declined with no further information and now they won't let me comment further. To add insult to injury, the tracking number I was provided via All-in-One Package Tracking can't be found. I'm going to wait a bit longer to prove that item not received and continue to hound PayPal. This is unacceptable.

Kimmerbeth

Thanks for posting I was looking for an antenna
Tags (1)

wrote:
Thanks for posting I was looking for an antenna

Sounds like you are a lucky one

Kimmerbeth, I had the same problem with Paypal that they would not allow me to comment further over the double dipping claim, that was until I RANG them and then they started listening. It isn't over yet and we need to keep up the pressure on Paypal to stop this rubbish, and I see this mob is still pushing the stuff on the internet and I guess pulling in suckers every day

Norm - thanks for keeping up the good fight. I'm not giving up either. It's shameful. I haven't seen any of their ads lately but if I do, I will report them. Still working on reporting to Better Business Bureau, the FTC and complaining directly to PayPal CEO and Board of Directors.