cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: purchase of antenna from Strong Current Ent, LTD

Attempt to open dispute in resolution center but be prepared to have to call the customer service line - and then be prepared for hold times of 90 minutes or longer. I've been going through the same thing for the past month and PayPal has unfortunately been less than helpful. Try contacting your financial institution and see if they can help you. Keep kicking, screaming and fighting. There are hundreds of complaints against this company and PayPal shouldn't allow them to continue operating on this platform.

This is a delaying tactic by the Seller. I couldn't get my courier Hermes to deliver to a Post Box address given. I escalated the dispute and was then told to return to Hong Kong. Again problems with courier because you need Export documents as well. Also they don't give post code or tel numbers. 

Ring Paypal do not waste your time trying to go through the resolution center rubbish you MUST ring them if you want any chance of a result. Don't think about returning the product and the Netherlands address is a waste of time. Keep the pressure up on Paypal

New Community Member

Freesee TV, Strong Current Enterprises Ltd, Fox TV amplifier.

I'm in the process of buying an amplifier, (34€), to go with my FoxTV antenna(39€).

Both paid for, using Paypal.

I want to phone somebody in the know, about the amplifier, but the +1-716-330-###-##35 

number, always says (the recorded message), there is nobody to help me at the moment.

I sent 3 or 4 email to their support address, but nobody, has found the time to reply. 

Does anyone got phone N°'s for FreeSee or Strong Current, that I can ring, & try & get an answer, 

from someone, who knows what's goin' on. Thanks greyroo69

Strong Current Enterprises

I attempted to order one item, a TV Fox antenna and by the time I completed the order, an amplifier [which I did not order] was added to it!  When I saw this, I immediately contacted Pay Pal to not pay them, but they already had, even though it had only been a minute or two!  Pay Pals response was to contact the company.  At that time I requested Pay Pay to not pay them through my account if they submitted any other orders using my information.  I tried multiple times to contact the company by phone and by email on multiple days, but never received a response from them.  The items were delivered about a month later and they do not work.  I am now attempting to return them. Again, multiple emails and phone calls have resulted in nothing.  There is not information that I can find on their web site regarding returns.  Has anybody else had trouble with these companies and where they able to contact them?  If so, how!  

I feel this organization, Strong Current Enterprises and any site requesting payment for a TV Fox Antenna should not be paid by Pay Pal or anybody.  They are a scam operation. 

Volunteer Advisor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

Do not waste your time trying to contact this mongrel mob you must lodge you claim with Paypal and you can only do this by ringing Paypal direct do not waste your time with the resolution centre

@kdmanginewrote:

I attempted to order one item, a TV Fox antenna and by the time I completed the order, an amplifier [which I did not order] was added to it!  When I saw this, I immediately contacted Pay Pal to not pay them, but they already had, even though it had only been a minute or two!  Pay Pals response was to contact the company.  At that time I requested Pay Pay to not pay them through my account if they submitted any other orders using my information.  I tried multiple times to contact the company by phone and by email on multiple days, but never received a response from them.  The items were delivered about a month later and they do not work.  I am now attempting to return them. Again, multiple emails and phone calls have resulted in nothing.  There is not information that I can find on their web site regarding returns.  Has anybody else had trouble with these companies and where they able to contact them?  If so, how!  

I feel this organization, Strong Current Enterprises and any site requesting payment for a TV Fox Antenna should not be paid by Pay Pal or anybody.  They are a scam operation. 

Okay, started researching class action lawsuit here. This company is perpetrating a scam and PayPal is allowing them to do it. The proof is right here in their own community forum which they are ignoring.  I submitted an inquiry to https://www.girardgibbs.com/paypal/  Join me!

I tried to join Kimmerbeth but it said access from this country is denied

Not even sure it will get picked up - I think PayPal may have incorporated "no class action lawsuit" wording into their user agreements in the last few years. Still, trying to help others if I can because it's just not right that they continue to do business with this sham company!