Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I am assuming that they have your money

wrote:
I canceled my order with them for 4 antennas. They emailed me a response back (on 1/30/18) that someone would be in contact with me in the next few days. They never contacted me and decided to ship the items anyway on 2/2/18. Why ship them when i had already canceled them?

Yes they have my money. They said they were refunding but chose to keep my money and shipped product. They want me to send back for a refund when i receive product. Why should I have to pay to ship it back and why should I have to wait?

Don't waste your time RING Paypal do not waste time with the resolution center, just designed to frustrate you. Ring and keep ringing till you get your money back

I'll be doing that after work tonight thank you

Don't respond to anything they send you - contact your financial institution, tell them it was an unauthorized charge and have them reverse it. Strong Current Enterprises (and PayPal) will just jerk you around.

Contributor

Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction.

Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction. I immediately called them twice to make sure the transaction got canceed. I also sent them two emails. This was on Christmas Day. Monday morning they would have my two voice messages and two emails. I called again and again on monday but no one ever was available to take my calls. I sent two more emails. Finallly I get a message that the device was already shipped. I told the Customer Support Representative via eMail that they shouldn't have charged me and shipped the device and also told him that I had called, left messages, and sent emails.

Of course the device did absolutely nothing. I'm now going through the frustrating experience of dealing with their CS trying to get a refund of what was charged my PayPal account. I'm doing everything I can to get my refund befor annoying PayPal with it.

The Better Business Bureau gives them an "F".

It's my own fault. I was impulsive and Stupid. The least I could have done was to purchase it through Amazon where there's an easier way to obtain refunds. Curiousy, other companies selling this device, many of them get 4 Stars! HA!  So Now I have to waste time trying to get a refund. That's the worst part for Time is the most valuable thing we have.

I'll update this post as things move aong, or stop, whatever. When last seen in my email, they wanted me to return the device to someplace in the Netherlands. I asked for confirmation that they would refund the full amount plus postage. Then at least I'll have as much documentation as I can get to present to PayPal if I have to make a claim.

Highlighted

Re: Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction.

I'm fighting almost exactly the same battle. Involve PayPal but don't be surprised if they aren't helpful. Go to your financial institution and try to get them to help you as well. Keep complaining to PayPal - this seller should not be allowed to continue to use the PayPal platform!

Re: Strong Current Enterprises wrongly charged my PayPal account after I canceled the transaction.

I strongly suggest that you follow up with your financial institution. I filed a dispute with my bank and they reversed the charge! That's right - my bank reached right out and took the money back from PayPal. I still filed the dispute here with PayPal, but they aren't paying any attention to my repeated correspondence and communication. They are giving this rip-off company 10 days to respond to my not as described dispute. Go to your financial institution and show them all you've done and hopefully your bank/credit card company will do for you what my bank did for me.

New Community Member

purchase of antenna from Strong Current Ent, LTD

We purchased  the antenna Dec 13, we got it several wks later. It did not work on any TV we tried it on - not at all.  But when I asked for a return address to send it back, they gave me an address in the Netherlands which was going to be $ 22 (would be $3 if in US) postage to return it. Is there a US address to return it to?  Any suggestions.  Thanks, Carole in WA

Tags (1)
New Community Member

purchase of antenna from Strong Current Ent, LTD

We purchased  the antenna Dec 13, we got it several wks later. It did not work on any TV we tried it on - not at all.  But when I asked for a return address to send it back, they gave me an address in the Netherlands which was going to be $ 22 (would be $3 if in US) postage to return it. Is there a US address to return it to?  Any suggestions.  Thanks, Carole in WA

Tags (1)