cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

You will get it but it took me 62 days before receiving due to complain o PayPal and thank's

Contributor

I submitted a claim to Paypal as the item did not work. Received the refund about 10 days later.

New Community Member

Seemed shady. I did not ever confirm order but order was placed anyway. Tried to resolve problem thru PayPal but for sone reason claim was denied.  Such a scam. I'll contact PayPal via phone and see what happens. 

Did this ever get resolved for you? I'm having the same issue. I don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller.

Highlighted

I also have a complaint against this company. I called and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She opened a new case for me and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

New Community Member

I was charged but did not receive the product.
New Community Member

I've tried to cancel my order, but when I do I get this:

Quote:

www.freeseemedia.com sier: Error, unable to complete your request at this time.

So, thank you for that.

Contributor

Make a claim on paypl, Item not received or Not as rdiscribed.  Send off some messages to the ebay dealer get no replies then escallate.  Mony in about 2 weeks after the escallation.

I got the same error; just another indication that this is a scam.  I called PayPal and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I'm not convinced ... I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She said she opened a new case for me (but I haven't yet gotten the email confirmation of that) and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

Yes, I placed an order at the end of July, they took my money without a problem, but I've never received the product. I emailed them, got no response and so submitted a claim with PayPal. And then they had audacity or ask that the claim be closed, after pushing me off to their support team....and then I had to chase their support team...so I escalated.