Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

This one is cheating company, don't believe them😢😢
Tags (1)
Highlighted

I also have a complaint against this company. I called and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She opened a new case for me and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

Contributor

I have reported this company, or am about to report them to the National Fraud/Scam agency, which is international, and police in all countries are made aware.

I received the product but I also have got a full refund.

Kimmerbeth wrote:

I also have a complaint against this company. I called and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She opened a new case for me and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

Keep the pressure up on Paypal, ring them don't be fooled by using the resolution center that just sends you in circles

Create a separate complaint on PayPal, detailing everthing that happened with your order. Best to write it in a word document first then copy and paste it into the PayPal complaint form. You can then save the document for reference. Best of luck.
New Community Member

I have not revieved my product from strong current enterprided limited.
Contributor

Well, my Frog 2 TV arrived. I set it up & boy! what a stinker! I have never seen an electronic device as bad as this pos. It not only proformed like an anchor, but trying to navigate & do anything was mission impossiible. I pulled the packing out of the trash & plan to send this pile of microchips & resistors back to wherever it came from; I will now look for any return address; there was none on the label, Surprise! Advise anyone NOT to even get close to this lemon.

New Community Member

Placed an order on June 15, 2017 with Strong Current Enterprises for an Antenna and it was to be delivered within two weeks have had no reply

I, too have also fallen Victim to this fake site, purely by mistake!  It, claimed to be able to supply an excellent, boosted (HD-antenna)for £32.00.

Ordered, 4/7/17 arrived 19/7/17, does not work, looks cheap and nasty, very flimsy black plastic, almost margarine tub like plastic with a USB lead just glued to it!

Not, only that they only had the "AUDACITIY", to take yet another payment for £35.74, on the same day as the original purchase!!

Hope, this helps folks

Look, after your wallets and be careful on where you buy things!!

Unfortunately ive done the same thing as you and they have also taken out 2 payments want to send it back but to where ????