cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises

i have received items they do not work not surprising ask for refund as advertised no reply HELP!!!!!!

Tags (1)

I want to send a purchase back where do you send it ??? Help

If and when you find where to send. It to could you tell me Please......will never use this firm again
hml Member

I I regred that I didn't check this site before I placed my order with this company.  I filed a claim to Paypal and my claim was denied by Paypal.  When I tried to file again, Paypal blocks me by displaying following message:

Let's try that again

We're unable to file a case for this transaction.

My order was fairly recent and I don't understand why Paypal still allows such transactions by facing so many complains.

Tags (1)
Contributor

I totally agree with you!
New Community Member

Strong Current is into me for about a hundred bucks, and I haven't heard anything from them. I'll wait another week or two before notifying our state attorney general. Not sure if that's the best solution, but I have to do something.

Slim Randles

Albuquerque

Contributor

Reporting them to the FTC may help as well (Federal Trade Commission).
Contributor

With this many complaints about this company I am shocked that PayPal still allows them to sell and takes money for them. I thought that was the purpose of using PayPal; to be safe. Maybe not so much. Now I have to be Leary of every vendor I do business with.
Tags (1)
Highlighted

I also have a complaint against this company. I called and spoke to Bernadette and explained my situation. She said they are investigating the seller account but I encourage all of you to call and complain and see if you are told the same thing. She opened a new case for me and said the seller has 10 days to respond. I want a full refund and I do not want to have to send this defective product back - as others have noted, they ask that you return to the Netherlands. I can only imagine how much that might cost and I would be afraid that even if I return the item, I won't get my money back.  Please just keep calling (402-935-7733), complaining, and posting here to help others.

New Community Member

I've contacted PayPal about my purchase which I've not received yet asked for refund but will see if I get a response think it is a real con this Company is doing I just want order cancelled and my money back as ordered amplifier and antenna by mistake