SOLVED
TK8 New Community Member
New Community Member

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

still have not recieved order   ordered on 6/6/17

swiss tracking no help all it says was shipped from Hong Kong 

disappointing 

I purchased a TVFox antenna from this company and it was a long time in arriving, this product was advertised as capable of receiving TV channels within a 50 mile range, I set it up and scanned the TV for channels the result was zero channels if I go to the end of the street were I live I can see the nearest transmitter to me about 10 miles away, I tryed to contact Strong current enterprises with no sucsess the only good thing that came out of this was that Paypal got my money back, now Srong current enterprises have contacted me telling to return this product as I have had my money refunded and just to rub salt in they have told me I will have to pay the return postage to Holland.

I, would love to know how you came to get your money back!!?

Kindest, regards

Nat........

I have cancelled my order the same day as I ordered these 3 Antennas. PayPal was notified of this and I haven't been reimbursed as PayPal said it was an authorised transaction. O.K. where is my refund from StrongCurrent coming???? been ripped off

Contributor

PayPal should stop transactions for this SCAM company!
Highlighted

Same thing happened to me. I don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller.

Contributor

It is a Scam company! Try to resolve with PayPal and post on Facebook
That it is a scam!
New Community Member

wished i woulda came here first theses people are scame artist hope paypal dumps them

What concerns me is that there is probably hundreds of people that have been stooged by this mob and just thought bad luck, copped it on the chin and have not gone this route and lodged a claim with Paypal

New Community Member

I RECIVED MY ITEM WHICH WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED .SOME ARIAL WIRE? WHICH MY SMART TV CAN SCAN THE SAME AMOUNT OF STATION 143 .AND NOT ABLE TO FIND AVERT FROM WHICH I MADE THE PUCHASE £35 .74 WASTE OF MONIE.NOT HAPPY???