cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

I have done this as well, no reply at all from these people.  

I had a dispute in with paypal just after the payments were taken out of my account.

Can you do a chargeback on your debit card?  

Paypal will have to refund.   Quite clearly this is a scam

Tags (1)
Highlighted

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller. And when I try to escalate dispute to claim I'm not allowed. Responding to posts in this thread in attempt to help others. When will PayPal step up and investigate properly?

New Community Member

I ordered two items from this company, a home theater box and a wireless touchpad, on June 5. I received a notification in late June with a tracking number but, to date, I have received nothing. I think I have been scammed. I thought that paying through PayPal protected us from these types of scams.

Contributor

The theather box is a joke, I have, ( that in itself was a scam) I tried it, it does not work, I am sending it back if I can find a good address. A rip-off of the highest order.

Tags (1)

Ref my order to this company, sent info to PayPal resolution center and received action on my case regarding non-delivery of 2 items purchased on 6 June, 2017. PayPal has issued a full refund of my monies from this company and I advised PayPal they should black-list this company from further business transactions

I have an issue with this seller as well; don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 180 complaints about this seller. And yet five months later there are still complaints pouring in.

New Community Member

We ordered a pruduct off Strong Current and we enventually got it cant remember exact but it was a good 6/8 weeks. We start a paypal not recieved issue but then it turned up
Contributor

I eventually received the TV Frog or Home Theater Box. It is a POS, doesn't work as advertized, is hard to use, hardly any insrtuctions, has basic apps, can't load anthing additional, just junk. If anyone is using this successfully, pleaae let me know. Thanks.

Tags (1)
New Community Member

ordered tv antena on 31/07/ 2017 cant get in contact with them will give it another week .

Wont order from this company again.

Contributor

I also was a victim of Strong Current Enterprises! I finally contacted PayPal and within a week I received my Fox TV Antenna!

what a joke! The one I received you could buy at Walmart for $7 to $10 dollars. I have learned my lesson, never buy anything

posted on Facebook! You would think they would screen these SCAM companies! I wrote to Facebook,no reply!

Everyone out there that was a victim of this company should post your experience on Facebook to destroy this company!