cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strong Current Enterprises - Items Not Received

SOLVED

Re: Uk

You got it Ronald you have been dudded ring Paypal, don't bother with the resolution center it just spins you in circles, get onto it quickly and lodge a dispute with them. 

Re: Uk

Yes and yes! See other posts, persevere and bring this COMPANY down 😈
New Community Member

Strong current Enterprises Limited

Has anyone else been ripped off by this company?  I ordered a Home Theater Box V2 and it took a long time to arrive.  When it did, it was useless.  It does not work.  There is no phone number to reach this company and I filed a complaint with PayPal who denied my claim based on the fact that they did not find evidence that the item was misrepresented.  Are they kidding?  It is supposed to pull in television channels and it only pulls in static!  Does anyone have contact information for the company because PayPal doesn't want to help.  I thought PayPal was there to help dispute these claims.  I guess they are no better than any other credit card company.

Highlighted

Re: Strong current Enterprises Limited

I have issues with this company too and I wish that PayPal would pay attention and investigate. I don't believe I completed purchase process but they took money anyway. Immediately emailed and asked to cancel and refund and have not had a response to three messages I've sent in last six days. Opened dispute in PayPal and they denied. Really upset, especially since I see that there are over 100 complaints about this seller.

Contributor

Where did you send messages to? Because I went through PayPal, I have no contact information for them. Thanks!

This morning I phoned PayPal and after giving all the details I have been told I will recieve a refund for the double dip they did and they will go after a refund if I return the ariel that is just rubbish. I did mention I had viewed this complaints forum and he wasn't surprised, I'm sure he had heard it all before. 

normk1  have the product guess what it does not work did not even open so many complaints about it got my money refunded from my credit union cant return not return address to send there was no receipt in package so in the trash it went heard they have another product out wont work either. BUYER BEWARE FOR SURE!

Contributor

THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN NOW OFFERING A HDMI TV ANTENNA TO GET CABLE AND SATILITE CHANNELS.   Looks good as it looks like a FOX TV ad.  Be warned it probably will not work.

New Community Member

l received the antenna, tried it straight away, it fxxxxx up my existing channels, l returned for a refund, but no joy, they do not have a phone number or email address, stay clear of them, they should be struck off, Paypal isnt any good, they are happy to take the commision, but not follow up complaints

Exactly wat i think ive been conned too...