Should I escalate my PayPal claim?

Diamond236
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, So I purchased an item of eBay right, almost $20 for a pre-owned Pink half zip. When I received the item, it is a complete knock off doesn't look anything like it did in the picture. It's way too small for a regular sized Pink small, completely see through, and the tag is one of those tags from China where it's just a piece of paper with the s on it for small. The seller didn't respond to me on eBay, so I filed a dispute on here. The seller responded to me telling me that it wasn't see through and that it was advertised as Victoria Secret Pink half zip so there for I got what I paid for. So I can automatically tell you this is one of those sellers who isn't going to give my money back to me, but I sent another message about it saying I will escalate to PayPal if I don't receive a refund because this isn't what was described, it's a knock off. The thing, this seller takes days to reply. It took her almost 4 days to reply to the first message and who even knows if she'll reply to this message since she never replied to my ebay one. Should I go ahead and escalate this to PayPal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you filed a dispute for not as described, then escalate to a claim before the 20 days expire.  If you win you will be required to send the item back to the seller at your expense and include tracking to delivery.

Why didn't you file a dispute on eBay first?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.