Seller shipped my item to the wrong address. I file a claim and dispute and still lose. HELP!

bytimothydayao
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I badly need your help guys. This is the first time has had happened to me. Here it goes.

I bought something of off grailed on November 27, 2017 a sherpa fleece hoodie I paid and everything was okay the seller said that he will shipped right away after 5 hours he told me that the payment was pending and has to wait 21 days.... He sent me the pictures that it was pending and I'm like okay cool i'll wait 21 days.. then 21 days later he got the money and put it in the tracking number from fedex... checked it just now it was already shipped... but guess what? It was shipped from a different address!!!!!!!!! So i contacted paypal and file a dispute and claim and every evidence possible after 30 mins i lost the case.. Like wtf? i don't know what just happened? can someone please enligthen me...pp1.jpgpp2.jpgpp3.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.